The global offshore mooring systems market size is expected to reach USD 2.66 Billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data.
Mooring systems are composed of mooring lines, anchors, wires, and chains and provide anchorage to ships, floating vessels, and platforms over water. Rapid depletion of onshore oil and gas reserves has result in increasing investment in FLNG, FPSO, and SPAR among others for expanding offshore exploration activities. This is expected to fuel revenue growth of market over the forecast period. Mooring systems are primarily dependent on strength of anchors.
Request A Free Sample Of Offshore Mooring Systems Market Report : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4090
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Spread mooring type segment is expected to register significant growth rate over the forecast period due to its use in any water depth, on vessels of different sizes, and in applications that necessitate high service life and quality. Growth can also be attributed to its increasing use in unidirectional environment on floating offshore platforms that can endure severe environmental factors.
- FPSO segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Growth can be attributed to several advantages of FPSOs such as storage, quick offloading, and high cost-efficiency as compared to other permanent platforms.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for nearly 30% revenue share in the global market over the forecast period, attributable to increasing offshore exploration and production activities in South China Sea and rising demand for FPSOs from countries such as Australia, Indonesia, and China.
- Major companies operating in the market include Offspring International, Mampaey Offshore Industries B.V., Single Point Mooring Systems, Rigzone Mooring Systems, ScanaIndustrier ASA, Delmar Systems, Inc., Sofec, Moorsure Mooring Systems Solutions Pty Ltd, and Blue Water Energy, among others.
- In March 2021, Jebb Smith Ltd. formed Oasis Marine Power as a subsidiary to build on company’s expertise in marine mooring systems. Oasis Marine Power is expected to launch Oasis Power Buoy, which is a mooring buoy with electric power supply to be installed at offshore wind farms.
Get Discount On This Report : https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4090
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global offshore mooring systems market based on type, application, anchorage, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Dynamic Positioning
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Drill Ships
Anchorage Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Drag Embedment Anchors
- Suction Anchors
- Vertical Load Anchors
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/offshore-mooring-systems-market
Thank you for reading this report. For further details relating to different aspects of the report or customization of the content, feel free to contact us. To get detailed information of the entire global market, or information for any specific requirements, reach out to us and we will customize the report as per your needs.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.